Sunday, July 26, 2009

Plume Family

John Bastow writes:

Hi. I am researching the Plume family. My paternal grandmother was Delilah Plume, born Glemsford Jan 1868. I have taken her line back to Edmund Plume, born about 1717 in Glemsford.
I am now trying to establish a link between Plumes in Glemsford and Plumes in North London. Do you know of any family migration patterns?
Regards,
John Bastow

I haven't any detail, just general ideas, but I'm sure there are other Plume researchers out there. I've also suggested looking at Plums and Plumbs.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous JoAnne said...

Hi I am also researching the Plume family and Deliliah's father George was my great great grandfathers brother John born 1827in Glemsford. My great grandfather Charles immigrated to Canada in 1910 with his young family. Regards JoAnne Collins

11:04 pm  
Blogger JoAnne said...

Hi I am also researching the Plume family and Deliliah's father George was my great great grandfathers brother John born 1827in Glemsford. My great grandfather Charles immigrated to Canada in 1910 with his young family. Regards JoAnne Collins

12:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Penny Fordham nee plume from Kent. My Dad's family hail from Swanley in Kent and my uncle george died this year, Henry the eldest dies in 2004 and my dad Norman is still here. I would love to trace the line back further.

4:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi im a plume i was born in mansfield nottinghamshire and have tryed to trace the tree many times but always get stuck. do you have any conections with the midlands plume family :) x

8:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home