Thursday, March 13, 2008

More Suttles


Rose Sillett has been in touch from Australia with more details about her search for the Suttles, and has included this fascinating picture.
She writes:
I am sending this photo I found by chance.
It shows my family tree members. My grandfather Willfred Suttle. b.1898.Pump Lane, Glemsford. He is 2nd from left back row.
I believe the lady in the large hat on right is his mother,Susan Suttle. b. 1863. don't know her maiden name ?
The others (not the younger children ) are his brothers and sisters.Florence Kate.1882. Martha 1884. Ada 1886 Mary.1890 ? Albert.1893.
The man with the moustache ? David Suttle ??1863...
Can any other person researching or related to the Suttles, shed any light on who's who.
And who are the children?
Florence Kate m.John Arthur Barnes, and had children.
Gertie m. E. Barnes: are they their childen?
Thank you all.
So: if you can help, please get in touch with me.
SC

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home