Monday, February 25, 2008

Arthur Rutter - Roll of Honour

Carol Hindle has contacted me:

Hi.

Does anybody have information on the Arthur Rutter shown on Roll of Honour killed in action 16th Sept 1916?

Is he the 2nd husband of Esther Ford nee Brown, can anybody tell me - married to her 6th November 1905?

Regards Carol

There were three Rutter families in Glemsford at the 1901 Census, on Angel Lane, Egremont Street and Chequers Lane, but Arthur does not appear in any of them.

If anyone has any clues for Carol, leave a comment here, or you can email them to my address and I will forward them.

SC

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carol,
I am researching the Rutter's who came from Glemford/Wickhambrook.
Pls send me an e-mail and we can see if we are researching identical families.
Maureen

7:06 pm  
Blogger Steve Clarke said...

Can you let me have your email address so I can put you in touch with Carol?

Ta

SC

7:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home