Thursday, November 29, 2007

Looking for Mary Ann Ford

Sandra has sent me this request:

Hi there.

I am looking for any information on the Ford family from Glemsford.
My Great Grandmother Mary Ann Ford was born there in 1886.

At the moment, I'm having problems locating the child in either the 1891 or 1901 Censuses. There is a child of that name born and living in Long Melford in 1891, but Glemsford doesn't seem to want to tell me.

Any help gratefully received and acknowledged.

SC

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could get her birth cert.

Mary Ann M Ford
1886
Mar qtr.
District: Sudbury
Volume: 4a
Page: 679

2:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think we are same family My Great Grandfather was John Ford of Long Melford....
Contact me on r.c.ford@btinternet.com

I have some dates and family tree back to 1752

Roger Ford

9:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home