Sunday, October 14, 2007

Message for Julie, re Graves

Rose Sillett who, over the years, has been a regular correspondent, has posted this request.

As ever, if you can help, either leave a response here, or contact me and I will pass on the details.

Dear Julie,
I know it is some time since your question in the Family History page.

But did you get a reply regarding a list of graves/inscriptions from St.Marys Church in Glemsford ?. I had wondered about the same thing myself.

As it seems I had a lot of ancestors in the village, it stands to reason they would have been buried there. So I was wondering if you had some news on that front ?

Rose Sillett. Brisbane,Qld.Australia.

I have to admit that I don't know of any grave list, or set of transcriptions, but I'd love to be proved wrong.
So ...

SC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home