Sunday, September 30, 2007

Emailing in a perverted world.

I'm sure we are all familiar with the problems of Spam, and the attempts by people like Canadian Pharmacy to peddle their pathetic products via spurious emails. I know I am not alone in regarding their efforts as as pernicious and unpleasant an intrusion into my privacy as any CCTV image. It is fiendishly difficult to stop them.

Trying to run a simple little site like this creates all sorts of problems, mainly with idiots like them.

I need to draw your attention to two particular issues.

1) I have reduced the number of email addresses associated with my website: if you need to contact me directly, admin@glemsford.org.uk is now the only one that will work.

2) I apologise if you have have received emails purporting to come from me but actually leading you back to a site belonging to said Canadian Pharmacy. I have sent them any number of offensive replies to try and stop them but, of course, they are too stupid to pay any attention.

"It's a free world, innit?"

At least I'm now getting less Spam.

SC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home