Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hartley, Thompson and Beevis

Not a firm of local solicitors, but a trio of local family names.

Dear All

I have been recently tracing the William Thompson/ Sarah Hartley family and have been in contact with several descendants.

My particular ancestor of their children was George (Hartley) Thompson, who married Mary Ann Beevis in 1865 (daughter of Joseph (a tailor) and Mary Ann Beevis of Tye Green) and moved off to London.

I see that there are still Hartleys, Thompsons and Beevises in Glemsford and wonder if anyone traces their families back to my ancestors.

I would love to hear from you if so.

Regards

Hilary Thompson Dredge

As always, you can make contact by leaving a message under "Comments" or by email through me.

Steve Clarke

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home