Thursday, July 13, 2006

Berry Family


Taking you at your word that you don't mind questions and contributions, I attach an old family photograph.
This is a low res. scan of a large and very clear photograph taken in a Glemsford garden circa 1913. The gentleman standing at the left is my grandfather Mr. Charles James Berry. His daughter (my mother) is the two year old child on her uncle's lap. Sitting centre is my great-grandfather (referred to as Grandpa Berry) who's garden it is, and who I gather was a local policeman.
Does the name Berry appear as Glemsford residents at all? I would be very interested to hear.
Thank you.
Andrew Brown

As with all entries, Andrew may be contacted through me, or you can add a comment by signing in.
Steve Clarke

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home